MCM utilizes a successful single source responsibility approach to Building HVAC maintenance.
- Central system type Air Conditioning plant installation and refurbish.
- Unitary and spit type Air Conditioning unit installations.
- Variable Volume Refrigerant Flow systems.
- Chilled, condenser and steam pipe installations and Insulation.
- Medium steel Schedule40, schedule 80, Stainless steel.
- Sheet metal duct installations and insulation.
- Electrical panel and field wiring installation.
- Building Automation and controls system installations.
- Energy Management and measuring equipment installation.
- Planned preventative maintenance on all makes of Air Conditioning equipment and ancillary equipment specifically the building mechanical services and Marine applications.
- Compressor rebuilds – Centrifugal, Screw technology and reciprocating machines (Carrier, Trane, York, Hitachi, Daikin, Copeland, etc.)
- Marine and Industrial Refrigeration.
- Duct Cleaning of Marine & Offshore Rigs
- BMS & Controls system Maintenance
- Electronic Analogue Control Systems.
- Pneumatic Control Systems.